Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-18 Origin: Site
plastic pellet extruder is a device that melts and softens plastic, that is, heating, extrusion, and some filtering, such as sand and other impurities.
What is the production principle of plastic pellet extruder?
What is the function of plastic pellet extruder?
What are the precautions in the working process of plastic pellet extruder?
The plastic pellet extruder completes all the above processes through a barrel with a screw and a screw channel. Plastic pellets enter the barrel through a hopper at one end of the barrel, and are then conveyed to the other end of the barrel by a screw. In order to have sufficient pressure, the depth of the threads on the screw decreases with increasing distance from the hopper. External heating and internal heat due to friction between the plastic and the screw soften and melt the plastic. Different polymers and different applications often have different design requirements for plastic pellet extruders.
It is easy to see transparent plastic products in our daily life, such as transparent plastic sealing strips, transparent tubes and transparent door curtains. A large part of the plastic products are made of PVC. These plastic products are produced by using transparent plastic particles. So how are transparent plastic particles produced? The production of transparent plastic granules is similar to the production method of ordinary plastic granules, except that the production of transparent plastic granules cannot add recycled plastic to the raw materials to ensure the purity of the raw materials. Then we mix the various raw materials that make up the granules according to the ratio in the formula. When all the raw materials are mixed evenly by the kneader, the plastic pellet extruder can be used to produce plastic granules.
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage at any time. When you touch the sliver with clean hands and do not touch your hands, it should heat up immediately. It is normal until the sliver sticks to the hand.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns hands, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the plastic pellet extruder are hot or noisy, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, the bearing chamber should be greased every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to find out the operation rules of the plastic pellet extruder; for example, the temperature of the machine and the speed of the rotation speed can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage is unstable, you should pay attention to check whether the gap between the couplings is too tight, and adjust it in time.
Zhangjiagang YaTong Machinery Co., Ltd. , which has been established for over ten years, focuses on the production of plastic pellet extruders. Here, you can find the plastic pellet extruders you need.